be the brand experience to present at the DMA Ethical Marketing seminar
Tuesday, 27 March 2007
Adam Hainsworth, CEO of be the brand experience, is to hold a session on green marketing at the DMA's Ethical Marketing: The Business Opportunity seminar.
Key Content at the seminar:
- What the latest research shows about consumers' buying habits and changing trends and how they are affected by ethical marketing around a product.
- How to be more ethically sound in communications in order to appeal to more environmentally friendly consumers.
- How to get your initiatives heard by the relevant parties.
- Plus a series of case studies from leading brands.
Please visit Ethical Marketing: The Business Opportunity website (http://www.dma.org.uk/content/Evt-Article.asp?id=3990) for more information.
Introducing MRM to Adetem, French National Marketing Association
Monday, 05 March 2007
09 March 2007, Paris La Défense: Adetem is the French National Marketing Association consisting of 670 companies and over 1300 members.
Adetem has 3 main objectives:
- to organise and promote exchange between marketing professionnals
- to provide information about markets, business environments, events and marketing news
- to communicate marketing best practices to all members
The presentation will develop understanding of how technology can be used by marketers to manage the challenges of maintaining brand equity in a multi-channel environment. Some of the issues discussed will be brand dilution, need of increasing speed to market/ internal process efficiency and lack of visibility on activities and costs.
Presentation will be for the 'Communications et Marketing' club (Adetem has 11 professionnal active clubs).
Details and subscription (text in french) HERE (http://www.phillips-internet.fr/adetem/coMmars.html).