A fantastic new tool that makes collaborative document reviewing a breeze!
Wednesday, 17 September 2008
be the brand experience has just launched a powerful new tool that revolutionises the way document owners interact with their colleagues during the reviewing process. The solution emerged out of be’s extensive experience of reviewing processes in a number of blue-chip client organisations, and not only ensures that the right people are involved at each stage, but also captures their comments in a simple and collaborative online environment. The final document is only made available after having been approved by all stakeholders.
Early uptake amongst a number of be’s existing clients has confirmed that the tool is able to significantly reduce the number of times documents need to be circulated, freeing up valuable time and resources within client organisations.
- Collaborative reviewing - allows reviewing to take place in a simple collaborative online environment
- Full comment history - captures all comments in full
- Enables rapid creation of agency brief
Recent Client Highlights
- "Removes need for every system user to have Adobe Acrobat in full, which greatly reduces our Adobe licensing fees"
- "Process efficiencies - no need to collate all comments from different reviewers into a single document, (saves project manager huge amount of time and effort)"
- Reduced number of document circulations saves effort and reduces lead times”
For more information, or to take advantage of this fantastic new solution, contact your client services manager now, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About be the brand experience
be the brand experience is a leading provider of Marketing Resource Management technology (MRM). be the brand experience enables clients to achieve more by developing effective, affordable custom-built technology solutions that empower users to better manage marketing workflows, brand assets and suppliers, resulting in lower costs, lower lead times and greater brand consistency and compliance. For more information, please contact email@example.com.